So, as many of my friends know, I give into peer pressure way to easily. Result: I have taken the plunge and decided to try out my hand at this whole "blog" thing. I know, I know, you're thinking "Way to go Kelly! Way to jump on the bandwagon!" Well, to those of you who asked for it, your wish is my command.
Okay, where do I start? I guess from most recently huh? Well, we just returned from the most amazing vacation to Disney World. We had way more fun than I imagined. Can you believe I actually cried the day we had to return? Wait...I am pretty emotional so yeah, you probably can imagine that. But wow, seriously, what a great time. We stayed in these amazing condos at Orange Lake (http://www.orangelake.com/ and click "Orlando"). We were in the East Village. Every morning we would sit in our covered patio and eat a yummy breakfast while watching the golfers. We were literally two feet from a gorgeous Arnold Palmer course. It was so relaxing, so peaceful, so unlike the daily life!
To keep it short but sweet, we stayed 8 days and went to Sea World twice, Epcot twice, and the Magic Kingdom once. Our favorite was Epcot by far. The kids loved it. We loved it. We were fortunate enough to get to visit my mom's cousin, Mary Jane, and her family. My mom's great-aunt Mary is just like a twin to my grandma Frances. It was just like visiting with nanny and the kids just loved how much she was "just like nanny Frances!" It was wonderful to spend time with family that we don't get to see that often.
I think our most favorite thing was the fact that we didn't have plans. There wasn't anywhere we had to be and nothing we had to do. We took our time, did what we wanted and enjoyed the kids and the beautiful weather. One night we were hungry so we drove around and happened upon Downtown Disney. Call me crazy, but I had no idea there was actually a part of Disney you didn't have to pay for! We ate at the incredible Rainforest Cafe and walked around the boardwalk. There was a mini version of Lego Land, a Winnie The Pooh spot, and so many fun things we didn't even know existed. Ahhhhh, the memories. Hey, can I go back....now!