In the spirit of Thanksgiving:
1. I am thankful my grandma is out of the pain that had changed her life this last past month.
2. I am thankful that I was close to her. We had special moments together, shared secrets together. Watched Bo Derek run up the beach in her braids :) (that was for you grandma).
3. I am thankful that I was blessed to have her in my life for as long as I did.
4. I am thankful my children were close to her. They knew and loved great-grandma Helyne.
5. I am thankful that people say " You have your grandma's toes." Grandma always told me our toes meant royalty :)
There are so many more memories. I can't even begin to list them all. Goodbye grandma. I love you. I will miss you. I am so glad you are out of pain. I will see you someday.