Sieauna graduated from elementary school. I seriously can not even believe it. Where has the time gone? I remember going to her first "last day of school" dance performance when she was in 1st grade! Oh man. Sieauna's class did a dance to "Eye of the Tiger" and Alex did an awesome jumping band dance to the Beach Boy's "Salt Lake City". They are so dang cute. I love to see them participating with the class.
Friday, June 8, 2012
Last Day of School Fun
Sieauna graduated from elementary school. I seriously can not even believe it. Where has the time gone? I remember going to her first "last day of school" dance performance when she was in 1st grade! Oh man. Sieauna's class did a dance to "Eye of the Tiger" and Alex did an awesome jumping band dance to the Beach Boy's "Salt Lake City". They are so dang cute. I love to see them participating with the class.
-
We got out of town in pursuit of warm weather and Nan & Beep! We had a great time relaxing and soaking up the sun and family time. Nan m...