Yet another Ragnar on the books! This time our fun team of twelve (me, Justin, Teresa Cockayne, Shelly and Jonathan Taylor, Christy Bartholomew, Trevor Bevan, Jason Belcher, Taylor Wood, Stephanie Tagg, Jill Perini and Brittney Dahlman) ran 186 miles from San Francisco to Callistoga (Napa). A-MAZ-ING! We drove down to San Francisco and had dinner there the first night before heading to the hotel in Petaluma. I am so glad we go to visit San Fran, even if it was only for a couple hours.
7:00 am and the gun went off! My first run was to run half (stupid construction) of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was so cool- like seriously so cool. My adrenaline was pumping and I killed my previous personal records for speed. I have never experienced anything like it and even stopped (don't tell my team) a couple times to take pictures of my view. What an awesome experience.
We ran, and ran, and ran until our team Napa~Roxin completed the 186 miles. We did it in 33 hours and 15 minutes with a few minor problems along the way.
Will I do it again? Heck yes! I love these people and can't wait to meet them all again next month in Vegas - where my love affair with Ragnar began. See ya'll in Vegas!





