Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break/Easter 2010

We were SUPPOSE to be camping in sunny Saint George over Easter break, but lil' miss Mother Nature had other plans. So instead we stayed home and started a remodel (that's a whole 'nother post). The kids and I caught a movie with our good friends and saw "How To Train a Dragon" in 3D. AMAZING! Wow, an awesome show. Then Sieauna came down with a little cold and she took it easy Saturday and Sunday while Justin and I worked on our remodel.

Saturday night Kathy invited us over for dinner. She put on a huge Easter feast! She cooked up a most delish brisket with her famous guava barbecue sauce, potato salad, yummy rolls, salad and cupcakes. After dinner, the grandparents surprised the kidlets with an Easter Egg hunt in the basement! They hid 40 eggs!! My kids loved it. They are awesome and we had such a good time.Sunday I made a huge ginormous breakfast and the kids surveyed what the Easter Bunny left them. (I think he/she was trying to overcompensate from the failed camping trip by giving the kids a RV and log cabin playset???) They stayed in jammies all day while Justin and I worked on the remodel. It was a nice weekend and I'm glad the kids are off today so we can take one more day to relax. Despite not being able to go camping, our Spring Break was a good time.