You know when you find something that makes you truly happy, you become addicted to it? Well, I found it! Zumba! I love love love this class. I don't know, maybe it's Julie, the teacher, or the jingly skirt, or the music, or the calories, who knows? But I LOVE IT! I've found my "Kelly time". Tuesday and Thursday mornings you will find me at the gym, shakin' my booty.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
I've Found Happiness!
You know when you find something that makes you truly happy, you become addicted to it? Well, I found it! Zumba! I love love love this class. I don't know, maybe it's Julie, the teacher, or the jingly skirt, or the music, or the calories, who knows? But I LOVE IT! I've found my "Kelly time". Tuesday and Thursday mornings you will find me at the gym, shakin' my booty.
-
We got out of town in pursuit of warm weather and Nan & Beep! We had a great time relaxing and soaking up the sun and family time. Nan m...