I was a little busy and overwhelmed last week and forgot to post about our super relaxing Thanksgiving vacation. We stayed in Deer Valley at this incredible home Justin's parents rented. This is our second year here and it is so nice and cozy. I wish we could just book all our Thanksgivings there. There is some kind of peaceful feeling I've developed upon walking in the house and the kids adore it. They are becoming spoiled though and asked me as we left "Are we having Thanksgiving in Deer Vally every year?" To which I replied "If only we could be so lucky." :)
I woke up early Thanksgiving morning and ran the Park City Turkey Trot (in prep of all the wonderful yumminess to come). The weather was beautiful the whole time. The kids had a blast. The food...YUM-O! Kathy's turkey and stuffing was amazing, as always. We did a little shopping in Park City. Justin bought me a new cold weather running suit so I just had to try it out the next day (five miles around Deer Valley ski resort and down to Park City). Thanks Nan & Beep, we really appreciated this, and everything you do for us, so very much.