This was the contest:Free Year of Cookies!
This month, one lucky AllergyMoms subscriber will win a YEAR of FREE COOKIES from Cherrybrook Kitchen. The winner will recieve her choice of 2 boxes of ready made cookies every month for a year!
And this is the email I received yesterday:
Good Morning Kelly,
You WON, the YEAR of Cherry Brook Kitchen Products!!
Let me know if you have a preference. If you know what you'd like for all 24 products, I can certainly ask them for what you want.
Congratulations!
Gina Clowes
Good Morning Kelly,
You WON, the YEAR of Cherry Brook Kitchen Products!!
Let me know if you have a preference. If you know what you'd like for all 24 products, I can certainly ask them for what you want.
Congratulations!
Gina Clowes
How cool is that? Sieauna will be getting two boxes of totally safe, NUT FREE cookies every month for a year. We are so excited. It's so hard to find baked items, especially cookies, we can enjoy without worrying about a reaction. Yea! http://www.cherrybrookkitchen.com/