Last night we, along with our good friends Holli and Shon, partied at Barnes and Noble for the long awaited release of Breaking Dawn. We dressed in our formals, went out to dinner before hand and took part in the party festivities. The hype was at full max at 11:59 when the employees began counting down to the release. Then was the fun part...the waiting. I was in group 16 and was able to purchase my books (I bought three) at the wee hour of 1:00 AM. I saved my receipt (to scrapbook of course) and it shows my purchase at 1:09 AM. CRAZY! I also ran into my long lost "sista from another mutha" and longtime GF Kristin, whom I haven't seen in ages! It was so great to see her in her Twilight glory, even though we didn't get to spend much time together. Overall, I don't know if I will do it again, but it was definitely worth the experience.